Fixtures and fittings or alternatively FF&E (furniture, fixtures and equipment) are categorised by group to identify works responsibility.
Where the FF&E is defined as movable furniture, fixtures or other equipment that have no permanent connection to the structure of a building or utilities.
There are 5 groups identifying the responsibilities:
- Group 1: Supply and fix by the Contractor
- Group 2: Supply by the Client and fix by the Contractor (alternative reference: fit only)
- Group 3: Supply and fix by the Client
- Group 4: Relocate and fix by the Contractor
- Group 5: Relocate and fix by the Client
Credits & Links
Image by: Pixabay